Monday, November 9, 2009

Task: Create Prefect Model Trees - Step 1














After separating out the "weed" trees and boiling them for 30 minutes in a large 15.5 quart pot, I hung each tree up using clothes pins to dry. On the ones that needed some help to straighten out, I attached extras clothes pins to help weigh them down. I let them dry for about 12 hours out in the garage in warm weather (I will extend that time to 24 hours in the future). Next I spray painted them all with a dark brown colored rust primer spray paint from Rust-oleum. Then I misted them all with an auto primer grey spray paint. I let them all dry for a few hours before moving on to Step 2.

1 comment:

  1. Many companies manufacture and offer for sale Usually nathan train horns sale . In North America There Have Been 6 Which companies manufacture and sell train horns. So far There are 2 Which Companies Have Survived

    ReplyDelete