The door skins plywood had grain that required a sealer/primer coat or 2. Also the wood filler was sanded then covered with vinyl spackle. I sanded the vinyl spackle and it provided a smooth cover over the seems from the sheets joined together. Kilz primer was used and its tinted white. 2 coats were applied with a roller. Allowing 3 hours to dry between coats. I had also masked off
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Task: Complete backdrop and seal it with primer
The door skins plywood had grain that required a sealer/primer coat or 2. Also the wood filler was sanded then covered with vinyl spackle. I sanded the vinyl spackle and it provided a smooth cover over the seems from the sheets joined together. Kilz primer was used and its tinted white. 2 coats were applied with a roller. Allowing 3 hours to dry between coats. I had also masked off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment